Professional Wedding, Portrait and Event Photography

Total Pageviews

Thursday 24 February 2011

The Deep Dark Subway
















After a nightmare with the weather, Kate and I finally got together for a long awaited shoot. We decided to do a night shoot down a local subway. Sadly Andover lacks graffiti, so white walls it was.

The main aim was to create wide angle and close up portraits of an urban nature. I went equipped with my 14-24mm 2.8 for the wides and my 50mm 1.8 lens for the close ups. 

As you have probably guessed by now, my style is becoming more apparent, and am totally loving urban portraits. The dirtier, more run-down looking the better!

With the subtle use of one single SB-900 to light my subject i was well away. The shadows on the face creating a somewhat thought provoking image.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment