Professional Wedding, Portrait and Event Photography

Total Pageviews

Monday 21 March 2011

Baby Bump
















A neighbour of mine recently asked me to get some 'baby bump' images of their unborn child. Having never done a 'bump' shoot before it was vital I did some research before I started. Using that wonderful tool Google I set about getting some inspiration.

I wanted the images to be something the couple would cherish for years to come. I didn't want to pose too much, but found I had to for certain shots.

As with anything, small children only perform when they want to. Little Flynn was not impressed by my camera, or the flashing lights, so catching him in the picture was a little tricky.

After an hour or so of shooting, here is a small selection of what I came away with.

Enjoy

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment