Professional Wedding, Portrait and Event Photography

Total Pageviews

Tuesday 10 May 2011

Sporting Portraits








I had the opportunity today, for some sporting portraits. Sadly, as usual, nothing went to plan. The ring was out of bounds, all the boxers were busy apart from a few, the usual. This is nothing uncommon in my job. You get used to it, and make the best of the situation regardless.

With all my kit at hand I set to work. I decided to use only one flash and softbox. I wanted nice, moody images, and using only one light can achieve this easily. Varying the position of that one light also differs the effect on the image.

They were quickly processed in photoshop, using darkroom techniques only. No other form of editing was involved.

Quite happy with the results

Steve

No comments:

Post a Comment