Professional Wedding, Portrait and Event Photography

Total Pageviews

Sunday 11 July 2010

Danebury Hill Fort








I had heard on the local radio that a crop circle had been found in Stockbridge, just behind Middle Wallop. Although I am not a great believer in the myth that Aliens come down to earth and leave us with these great patterns, I had to have a look.

The view from the top of the hill was great. You could see for miles! The sun was shining and it was very peaceful.

The crop circle was quite spectacular. So precise, so symmetrical. Although the best view would have been by helicopter, I still got a good enough view.

So........do aliens exist? If they did would they come to earth to do this. The answer in my opinion is NO. But damn, the farmer of that field is very clever! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment