Professional Wedding, Portrait and Event Photography

Total Pageviews

Monday 26 July 2010

Wilton House Wedding Shoot






































Today, I had the opportunity to use Wilton House, the home of the Earl of Pembroke for a wedding shoot.

The house is absolutely stunning & the grounds are the same. I could have spent a week there & still not photographed everything I wanted to!

I was lucky enough to have a small team with me today which helped the day run smoother & assist with spotting things with hair that men would just not notice!

I would like to thank Faye for spending hours making the models hair and make-up look fabulous. To Claire & Steph for having the time & patience to be photographed for the day. Also to Jayney for sorting dresses and hair & being Faye's assistant. Not forgetting Russ & Emz for popping by for some couple shots.

This is a small selection of the photos from today. Hopefully Wilton House will use some of my images in their new Wedding Brochure which they spoke to me about today..........fingers crossed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment